Maps & Directions
Museum Parking is located on the east side of Stephenson Park
From Second Street in Edmond:
The Museum can be accessed from 2nd, 4th, 5th Streets and Boulevard in Edmond.
- Drive into Edmond going north on Broadway Extension (Broadway)
- Get into the right hand lane before reaching Downtown
- Turn right on Second Street (Edmond Road)(US 77) Travel east to Boulevard
- From Second Street, turn right (south) on Boulevard
- On Boulevard, turn right, (just south) of 4th Street into the Stephenson Park parking lot.
- Exit Edmond-Second Street (US 77) and travel west approximately 3 miles.
- Travel through several Intersections and through the U.C.O. campus
- Turn (left) south on Boulevard and travel .2 miles.
- Museum is on west side of Boulevard, adjacent to Stephenson Park between Fourth and Fifth Street. Located on the Corner of 5th and Boulevard.
From Broadway Extension (Fifth Street):
- Travel north on Broadway Extension (US 77) which turns into Broadway in Edmond.
- Turn (right) east at Fifth Street and travel approximately .3 miles to museum (which is on the north side of street.)
- Turn Left again onto Boulevard and turn into the Stephenson Park parking lot, turning into the entrance between 4th and 5th Street (entrance is closer to 4th Street).
Courtesy of Google Maps
Edmond Historical Society & Museum Facility Map