Phone: (405) 340-0078
Fax: (405) 340-2771
Get in touch by filling out the form below!
The Edmond Historical Society & Museum is located on the corner of 5th Street and Boulevard Museum Parking is located on the east side of Stephenson Park.From Second Street in Edmond:The Museum can be accessed from 2nd, 4th, 5th Streets and Boulevard in Edmond.Drive into Edmond going north on Broadway Extension (Broadway)
Get into the right hand lane before reaching Downtown
Turn right on Second Street (Edmond Road)(US 77) Travel east to Boulevard
From Second Street, turn right (south) on Boulevard
On Boulevard, turn right, (just south) of 4th Street into the Stephenson Park parking lot.Click for directionsDirections From I-35:
- Exit Edmond-Second Street (US 77) and travel west approximately 3 miles.
- Travel through several Intersections and through the U.C.O. campus
- Turn (left) south on Boulevard and travel .2 miles.
- Museum is on west side of Boulevard, adjacent to Stephenson Park between Fourth and Fifth Street.
- Located on the Corner of 5th and Boulevard.
Directions From Broadway Extension (Fifth Street):
- Travel north on Broadway Extension (US 77) which turns into Broadway in Edmond.
- Turn (right) east at Fifth Street and travel approximately .3 miles to museum (which is on the north side of street.)
- Turn Left again onto Boulevard and turn into the Stephenson Park parking lot, turning into the entrance between 4th and 5th Street (entrance is closer to 4th Street).