Pay us a visit today and find out why children love to learn by playing in this miniature pioneer town just inside our main gallery.
Hands on Play Areas Include:
- General Store
- Train Station & Post Office
- Sheriff’s Office & Jail
- Old Time Citizens Bank of Edmond
- Prairie house with dress up clothes
- Toddler Garden
- Native American Tipi and Play Area
- Newspaper Office
- Library and Reading Area
- Activity Area: Let little imaginations run wild with blocks, magnetic wall, and transportation toys. Historical facts and vintage photographs of Early Edmond adorn the walls of our miniature 1889 town.
If you plan on visiting the museum with a group larger than 10, please email Anna at email@example.com or call us 340-0078 to plan your visit!
Would you like to have the Children’s Learning Center all to yourself? Did you know we have birthday party rentals? For information on renting the museum Click Here!